Join us Monday, July 27, 2015 for our Summer Open House BBQ. It’s a day designed for rising juniors and seniors and their families to get a glimpse of what UMF has to offer.
- Outdoor BBQ
- Live music
- Tours of campus
- Info Sessions on admission, financial aid, academics and athletics
- Lots of fun and surprises
Monday, July 27, 2015 (8:30am to 3pm)
8:30 AM Begin the day with coffee and conversation with current UMF students and the UMF Admission Staff.
9:00 AM The adventure begins. Attend Info Sessions where you will:
- Discover the differences between high school and college academics, lifestyles and extracurriculars.
- Get useful advice on how to organize your college search process, including: applications, financial aid, essays, visits and more.
- Learn how choosing certain classes in high school can actually help you in the admissions process.
- Find out what colleges are really looking for in prospective students.
- Learn about credit evaluation and the transfer process if you are coming from another college or have college credits already as a high school student.
12:00 PM Enjoy a fun summer BBQ.
1:00 PM Choose more Info Sessions (see above).
2:00 PM Take a tour of campus with our student tour guides.
Office of Admission
University of Maine at Farmington
246 Main Street
Farmington, Maine 04938-1994