Department of Computer Science
Chris Bennett grew up near Atlanta, Georgia, moving to Maine with his wife in 2007. He enjoys sports, technology, the outdoors, reading, and spending time with family and friends. He lives in Wilton, Maine, with his wife, two sons, and a variety of animals.
Gail has applied her expertise in Mathematics, Statistics, and Computing at the Harvard School of Public Health in modeling risk analysis as well as developing theoretical measures in Biostatistics. In addition she has worked at Jackson Labs in Bar Harbor in the genomic area and including particularly conserved sequence elements from man to mouse. As both a Mathematician and a Computer Scientist, she applies both of these areas to development of algorithms and proving their correctness, three-dimensional graphics, and image processing. Gail is an avid biker and ocean kayaker. She also enjoys tennis, hiking, snowshoeing, and cross country skiing.
From the University of Southern Maine (your final 2 years)
- Associate Professor Adele Baruch, PhD, MSW, LCPC
- Associate Professor Charles Bernacchio, EdD, CRC
- Assistant Professor Mario DeLaGarza, PhD, LPC, NCC
- Lecturer and Program Coordinator Susan Jones, PhD, CCS
- Associate Professor Bette Katsekas, EdD, LCPC, ACS, NCC
- Lecturer Melissa Rosenberg, PhD, LCPC
- Adjunct Instructor Kristin Tugman, PhD, CRC