Registration is NOW OPEN for May Term 2017 and Summer Session 2017 classes.
May Term and Summertime are the perfect times of year to take classes at the University of Maine at Farmington. In-classroom and online courses are available now in Education, Human Services and Arts & Sciences. These courses are open to students from other colleges, the general public and students enrolled at UMF.
Coming home from college for the summer? Think Farmington!
We offer a select number of flexible courses that come as either 3 or 4 credits. Those 3 or 4 credit courses are online classes in Game Design, Human Rights, and World Religions and an on-campus class in Landscape Drawing. Our full menu of on-campus and online May Term and Summer Session is for 4 credit courses.
- So take that incredibly interesting class you’ve always wanted to
- Laser-focus on just one or two classes
- Try some online courses or take some classes in person, on campus
- Transfer the UMF May Term or Summer Session credits to your school
- Knock off a few credits to help finish your degree sooner
- Get an idea of what UMF classes are like before you choose to transfer to Farmington (hint-hint)
When do the Classes Run?
May Term courses generally begin mid-May. Summer Session courses begin early to late June. Classes meet four or five days a week and run for four or five weeks. The Course Descriptions (found below) include specific start and end dates for each course.
Sounds great! How do I register?
Just choose from the available courses below under the May Term 2017 or the Summer Session 2017 tab (both are active) and follow the instructions to Add to My Bookbag, then proceed to Checkout.
Or better yet, come register in person from 9am-4pm, Monday thru Friday, at the Merrill Center in UMF’s Merrill Hall, 224 Main St.
Note: Some courses may require prerequisites. They will be so noted.
Do Farmington This Summer!
|May Term 2017||Summer Session 2017|