While we’re not taking registrations for our Winter Term or Spring Semester just yet, we invite you to take a sneak preview at what we’ll be offering — and when.
Winter Term is a great time of year to take classes at the University of Maine at Farmington. In-classroom and online courses will be available in a number of classes. These courses are open to students from other colleges, the general public — including high school students, and of course students enrolled at UMF.
- So take that incredibly interesting class you’ve always wanted to
- Laser-focus on just one or two classes
- Try some online courses or take some in person, on campus
- Transfer the course credits to your school
- Knock off a few credits to help finish your degree sooner
- Get an idea of what UMF classes are like before you choose to transfer to Farmington (hint-hint)
When do the Classes Run?
Winter Term runs December 18, 2017 – January 19, 2018. Registration begins November 20, 2017.
Spring Semester runs January 22 – May 10, 2018. Registration begins December 4, 2017.
The Course Descriptions (below) show the days each course is held as well as the times they run.
Sounds great! How do I register?
Whoa, tiger … not just yet! Right now, we’re only offering a sneak preview of what we’ll be offering — to help you plan. Registration for Winter Term begins November 20, 2017. Registration for Spring Semester begins December 4, 2017.
We’ll flip on the Register Now option on those dates. Keep checking back.
Note: Some courses may require prerequisites. They will be so noted.
Take a Peek
|Winter 2017-2018 (182)||Spring 2018|
Office of the Registrar
University of Maine at Farmington
224 Main Street
Farmington, Maine 04938-1994