Register NOW for Summer Session 2017 classes.
Summer is the perfect times of year to take classes at the University of Maine at Farmington. In-classroom and online courses are available now in Education, Human Services and Arts & Sciences. These courses are open to students from other colleges, the general public — including high school students, and of course students enrolled at UMF.
Coming home from college for the summer? Think Farmington!
We offer a select number of flexible courses that come as either 3 or 4 credits. Those 3 or 4 credit courses are online classes in Game Design, Human Rights, and World Religions and an on-campus class in Landscape Drawing. Our full menu of on-campus and online Summer Session is for 4 credit courses.
- So take that incredibly interesting class you’ve always wanted to
- Laser-focus on just one or two classes
- Try some online courses or take some classes in person, on campus
- Transfer the Summer Session credits to your school
- Knock off a few credits to help finish your degree sooner
- Get an idea of what UMF classes are like before you choose to transfer to Farmington (hint-hint)
When do the Classes Run?
Summer Session courses begin early to late June and run for four or five weeks. Classes meet four or five days a week. The Course Descriptions (found below) include specific start and end dates for each course as well as the times they run.
Sounds great! How do I register?
Just choose from the available courses below and follow the instructions to Add to My Bookbag, then proceed to Checkout.
Or better yet, come register in person from 9am-4pm, Monday thru Friday, at the Merrill Center in UMF’s Merrill Hall, 224 Main St.
Note: Some courses may require prerequisites. They will be so noted.
Do Farmington This Summer!
|Summer Session 2017|
Office of the Registrar
University of Maine at Farmington
224 Main Street
Farmington, Maine 04938-1994