Register NOW for Fall 2017 classes.
Fall is the perfect time of year to take classes at the University of Maine at Farmington. In-classroom and online courses are available now in Education, Human Services and Arts & Sciences. These courses are open to students from other colleges, the general public — including high school students, and of course students enrolled at UMF.
- So take that incredibly interesting class you’ve always wanted to
- Laser-focus on just one or two classes
- Try some online courses or take some classes in person, on campus
- Transfer the course credits to your school
- Knock off a few credits to help finish your degree sooner
- Get an idea of what UMF classes are like before you choose to transfer to Farmington (hint-hint)
When do the Classes Run?
Fall 2017 courses begin August 28 and run through December 14. The Course Descriptions (found below) include the days each course is held as well as the times they run.
Sounds great! How do I register?
Just choose from the available courses below and follow the instructions to Add to My Bookbag, then proceed to Checkout. Or better yet, come register in person from 9am-4pm, Monday thru Friday, at the Merrill Center in UMF’s Merrill Hall, 224 Main St.
Note: Some courses may require prerequisites. They will be so noted.
Office of the Registrar
University of Maine at Farmington
224 Main Street
Farmington, Maine 04938-1994