May and summertime are the perfect times of year to take classes at the University of Maine at Farmington. During semester breaks we offer many classes to the general public and others who are not currently enrolled at UMF.
Community registration is NOW OPEN for May Term 2017 and Summer Session 2017 classes.
- Take that incredibly interesting class you’ve always wanted to
- Laser-focus on just one or two classes
- Knock off a few credits to help finish your degree sooner
- Get an idea of what UMF classes are like before you choose to transfer to Farmington
- Transfer the UMF credits to the college you’re currently attending
Just choose from the available courses below under the May Term 2017 or the Summer Session 2017 tab (both are active) and follow the instructions to Add to My Bookbag, then proceed to Checkout.
Some courses may require prerequisites. They will be so noted.
|May Term 2017||Summer Session 2017|