Register Now for our Winter Term classes and Spring Semester.
Winter Term is a great time of year to take classes at the University of Maine at Farmington. In-classroom and online courses will be available in a number of classes. These courses are open to students from other colleges, the general public — including high school students, and of course students enrolled at UMF.
- So take that incredibly interesting class you’ve always wanted to
- Laser-focus on just one or two classes
- Try some online courses or take some in person, on campus
- Transfer the course credits to your school
- Knock off a few credits to help finish your degree sooner
- Get an idea of what UMF classes are like before you choose to transfer to Farmington (hint-hint)
When do the Classes Run?
- Winter Term runs December 18, 2017 – January 19, 2018.
- Spring Semester runs January 22 – May 10, 2018.
The Course Descriptions (below) show the days each course is held as well as the times they run.
Sounds great! How do I register?
You may Register Now for Winter Term classes and for Spring Semester.
Note: Some courses may require prerequisites. They will be so noted.
|Winter 2017-2018 (182)||Spring 2018|
Office of the Registrar
University of Maine at Farmington
224 Main Street
Farmington, Maine 04938-1994