Dr. Parker grew up on the East Coast, but spent the last 26 years living in Alaska and the Pacific Northwest. She is passionate about teaching, and happy to be closer to family now that she’s at UMF. Her teaching and research interests include clinical and counseling psychology, animal-assisted therapy, mindfulness-based interventions in health and wellness, and feminism, family systems, and behavioral psychology.
- 2006 MEd University of Idaho
- 1997 PhD University of Montana
- 1995 MA University of Montana
- 1989 MEd College of William and Mary
- 1987 BS College of William and Mary