- So knock off some credits to help finish your degree sooner
- Take that incredibly interesting class you’ve always wanted to
- Transfer our course credits to your school
- Get some college classes under your belt while you’re in high school
- Laser-focus on just one or two classes
- Try some online courses or take some in person, on campus
- Get an idea of what UMF classes are really like before you choose to transfer to Farmington (hint-hint)
When do the Classes Run?
- Summer Session classes generally run June 9 – July 26
How do I know which courses are May Term and which ones are Summer Session?
Technically, May Term and Summer Session classes are considered Summer 2019 Term/Session classes from the dropdown menu below, which can be confusing.
- If it shows a Start Date of 5/13/2019 it’s a May Term course, which is already underway.
- If it shows a start date of 6/24/2019 or later (and one course starting 6/9/2019) it’s a Summer Session course, so use the See and Request Summer Session Classes button to submit your request for courses.
Please use the search tool below to view a list of all the courses being offered during Summer Session.
Note: Some courses may require prerequisites.See and Request Summer Session Classes
Office of the Registrar
University of Maine at Farmington
224 Main Street
Farmington, Maine USA 04938-1994