Take classes at the University of Maine at Farmington this May Term and Summer. On-campus, online, and blended courses (part on-campus and part online) are open to students from other colleges, the general public — including high school students and UMF alumni, and of course students currently enrolled at UMF.
- So knock off some credits to help finish your degree sooner
- Take that incredibly interesting class you’ve always wanted to
- Transfer the course credits to your school
- Get some college classes under your belt while you’re in high school
- Laser-focus on just one or two classes
- Try some online courses or take some in person, on campus
- Get an idea of what UMF classes are really like before you choose to transfer to Farmington (hint-hint)
When do the Classes Run?
- May Term classes generally run May 13 – June 14
- Summer Session classes generally run June 9 – July 26
How do I know which courses are May Term and which ones are Summer Session?
Technically, May Term and Summer Session classes are considered Summer 2019 Term/Session classes from the dropdown menu below, which can be confusing.
- If it shows a Start Date of 5/13/2019 it’s a May Term course, so use the See and Request May Term Classes button to submit your request for courses.
- If it shows a start date of 6/24/2019 or later (and one course starting 6/9/2019) it’s a Summer Session course, so use the See and Request Summer Session Classes button to submit your request for courses.
Please use the search tool below to view a list of all the courses being offered, both May Term and Summer Session.
Note: Some courses may require prerequisites.See and Request May Term Classes See and Request Summer Session Classes
Office of the Registrar
University of Maine at Farmington
224 Main Street
Farmington, Maine USA 04938-1994