Take classes at the University of Maine at Farmington. On-campus, online, and blended courses (part on-campus and part online) are open to students from other colleges, the general public — including high school students and UMF alumni, and of course students currently enrolled at UMF.
- So knock off some credits to help finish your degree sooner
- Take that incredibly interesting class you’ve always wanted to
- Transfer the course credits to your school
- Get some AP classes under your belt
- Laser-focus on just one or two classes
- Try some online courses or take some in person, on campus
- Get an idea of what UMF classes are like before you choose to transfer to Farmington (hint-hint)
When do the Classes Run?
- Spring Semester classes run January 22 – May 9
How do I know which courses are offered for Spring Semester?
Use the search tool below to view a list of all the courses being offered. If the dates show 1/22/2019 – 5/9/2019 it’s a Spring Semester course. Use the Request Spring Term Classes button to submit your request for courses to the registrar.
Note: Some courses may require prerequisites.Request Spring Term Classes
Office of the Registrar
University of Maine at Farmington
224 Main Street
Farmington, Maine USA 04938-1994