Fall is a great time of year to take classes at the University of Maine at Farmington. On-campus, online and blended courses (blended means part on-campus and part online) are open to students from other colleges, the general public — including high school students, and of course students enrolled at UMF.
- So take that incredibly interesting class you’ve always wanted to
- Laser-focus on just one or two classes
- Try some online courses or take some in person, on campus
- Transfer the course credits to your school
- Knock off a few credits to help finish your degree sooner
- Get an idea of what UMF classes are like before you choose to transfer to Farmington (hint-hint)
When do the Classes Run?
- Fall 2018 classes run September 4 – December 14.
- Winter Session 2018-2019 courses will be displayed later in the fall.
- Select Fall 2018 from the Term/Session drop-down menu.
Note: Some courses may require prerequisites.
Office of the Registrar
University of Maine at Farmington
224 Main Street
Farmington, Maine USA 04938-1994