Friday, October 13 | Teacher Education-focused Open House
This Teacher Education-focused Open House runs 9:30am to approximately 2:00pm
Come to our special Teacher Education-focused Open House — a day designed to provide you with hands-on experiences that showcase why UMF Education graduates are so highly sought in the job market. Meet with our Education faculty, current Education students and Education alumni.
They’ll share their experiences and describe the wide range of opportunities available to you at UMF:
- Early Childhood Education
- Early Childhood Special Education
- Elementary Education
- English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL) Certificate
- School Health Education
- School Health Education — Phys Ed
- Secondary / Middle Ed – English
- Secondary / Middle Ed – Mathematics
- Secondary / Middle Ed – Science
- Secondary / Middle Ed – Social Studies
- Special Eduation
- World Languages Education K-12
- Optional (and valuable) Coaching Minor
Campus tours, free lunch in our dining hall and separate sessions for families are all part of this special teacher education-focused day.
Come find out why UMF teacher education graduates are in such high demand.
Please note: This Teacher Ed Open House is not a drop-in whenever event. Instead it has a specific 9:30am start time which allows us to offer a series of topic-specific scheduled discussions.
Register for our Teacher Ed Open House
Can’t make it to this Teacher Education Open House?
Not a problem. Arrange a Personalized In-Person Campus Visit and come see us a different day.Arrange an In-Person Campus Visit
Campus Map (pdf)
Office of Admissions
University of Maine at Farmington
246 Main Street
Farmington, Maine USA 04938-1994
TYY (via Maine Relay Service) dial 711