Saturday, September 29 | 9:00am to 2:30pm
Saturday, October 13 | 9:00am to 2:30pm
Saturday, November 10 | 9:00am to 2:30pm
This conference-style day is designed to give you and your family a comprehensive view of the University of Maine Farmington. We’ve made it easy for you to self-select the sessions you’d like to attend to customize the information you need.
The day consists of presentations by various academic departments, the application process, financial aid, athletics and campus organizations, living on campus, and more.
Of course, brunch is included, as is a campus tour with one of our student tour guides.
Choose the date that works best for you. If one of these options doesn’t fit your schedule, contact us and we’ll arrange an individual appointment, tour or interview.
At UMF Fall Open House You’ll:
- Get a sense of how friendly this place really is
- Discover ways to reduce the costs of your college education
- Learn why student-faculty collaborations are important here
- Find out about our strong academic reputation
- See if UMF’s small, cozy size is the right fit for you
- Check out our internship, work, and study-abroad opportunities
- Learn about our NCAA Div. III athletics programs, club sports, campus organizations and student volunteer opportunities
- Ask questions you might have about UMF or about applying to college, financing your education, campus technology, etc.
Office of Admissions
University of Maine at Farmington
246 Main Street
Farmington, Maine USA 04938-1994