Register Now for May Term and Summer Session Classes at the University of Maine at Farmington.
May Term and Summer Session are great times of year to take classes at the University of Maine at Farmington. On-campus, online and blended courses (part on-campus and part online) are open to students from other colleges, the general public — including high school students, and of course students enrolled at UMF.
- So take that incredibly interesting class you’ve always wanted to
- Laser-focus on just one or two classes
- Try some online courses or take some in person, on campus
- Transfer the course credits to your school
- Knock off a few credits to help finish your degree sooner
- Get an idea of what UMF classes are like before you choose to transfer to Farmington (hint-hint)
When do the Classes Run?
- May Term generally begins May 14 (courses run varying lengths).
- Summer Session generally begins June 25 (courses run varying lengths).
The Course Descriptions below show the days each course is held, the times they run, and also how they are offered (on-campus, online, or a combination).
Sounds great! How do I register?
Use the Register Now tool below. Select the tab (either May Term 2018 or Summer Session 2018) to view and select your courses.
Note: Some courses may require prerequisites. They will be so noted.
|May Term 2018||Summer Session 2018|
Office of the Registrar
University of Maine at Farmington
224 Main Street
Farmington, Maine 04938-1994