Take a sneak preview of our May Term and Summer Session Classes. May Term and Summer Session are great times of year to take classes at the University of Maine at Farmington. On-campus, online and blended courses (part on-campus and part online) are open to students from other colleges, the general public — including high school students, and of course students enrolled at UMF.
- So take that incredibly interesting class you’ve always wanted to
- Laser-focus on just one or two classes
- Try some online courses or take some in person, on campus
- Transfer the course credits to your school
- Knock off a few credits to help finish your degree sooner
- Get an idea of what UMF classes are like before you choose to transfer to Farmington (hint-hint)
When do the Classes Run?
- May Term generally begins May 14 (courses run varying lengths).
Registration for May Term begins February 12, 2018.
- Summer Session generally begins June 25 (courses run varying lengths).
Registration for Summer Session begins February 12, 2018.
The Course Descriptions below show the days each course is held, the times they run, and also how they are offered (on-campus, online, or a combination).
Sounds great! How do I register?
Whoa, not yet, tiger. Registration for May Term and Summer Session begins February 12, 2018. But use to the tool below for a sneak peek at what we’ll be offering.
Note: Some courses may require prerequisites. They will be so noted.
|May Term 2018||Summer Session 2018|
Office of the Registrar
University of Maine at Farmington
224 Main Street
Farmington, Maine 04938-1994