The University of Maine at Farmington campus is located on Main Street in downtown Farmington — near Routes 2, 4, and 27. We’re near world-class ski resorts Sugarloaf and Sunday River. In fact, if you’ve skied Sugarloaf you’ve probably driven right through our campus.
If you’re using GPS, navigate to:
246 Main Street Farmington, ME 04938
That address will provide you the most accurate route.
From the SOUTH
- Take the Maine Turnpike (U.S. Route 95) North to Exit 75 at Auburn.
(Look for the huge green sign on the Turnpike.)
Then follow Route 4 North to Farmington.
- Or, take the Maine Turnpike (U.S. Route 95) North to Exit 112B in Augusta.
Then follow Route 27 North to Farmington.
From the WEST
- Just follow U.S. Route 2 East to Farmington.
From the NORTH and EAST
- Take the Maine Turnpike (U.S. Route 95) to Exit 157 Palmyra / Newport.
Then follow U.S. Route 2 West to Farmington.
Very Specific Directions to UMF Buildings
We understand visiting specific campus buildings for the first time can be confusing. You may find the links below helpful. If for any reason you can’t find the address you’re looking for, please contact Conferences and Events.
- Olsen Memorial Student Center Please park in Lot 15 for events at the Student Center
- Roberts Learning Center Please Park in Lot 11 for events at Roberts Learning Center
- Theodora J. Kalikow Education Center Please park in Lot 15 for events at the Education Center
- Ricker Hall Please park in Lot 15 or 9 for events at Ricker Hall
- Ricker Addition Please park in Lot 15 or 9 for events at Ricker Addition
- Merrill Hall Please park in Lot 10 for events at Merrill Hall
- Preble Hall Please Park in Lot 15 or 9 for events at Preble Hall
- Scott Hall
- Mallett Hall
- Purington Hall
- Lockwood Hall
- Carolyn Stone Hall
- Dakin Hall
- Frances Allen Black Hall
UMF Office of Conferences and Events
Coordinator Of Conferences & Events
University of Maine at Farmington
111 South Street
Farmington, Maine USA 04938
TYY (via Maine Relay Service) dial 711