We provide the support you need to graduate with your degree.
- Personalized Programs: Discuss your goals with an advisor and decide which degree program best meets your interests.
- Individual Attention: Small classes where you’ll know your professors and your professors know you.
- Peer Connection: Collaborate with motivated classmates who are also finishing their degrees.
- Flexible Schedule: Online, hybrid, evening, and Saturday classes.
- After-Hours Support: Staff is on-hand to help you weekends after 5pm.
- Affordable Options: We can help you discover scholarships and assistance you may be eligible for.
- Credit For Experience: We’ll determine credits for skills you already have and transfer college credits you’ve previously earned.
Meet Our Team
We’re here to help. It’s the Farmington way.
Michelle Navarre, Director, Degree Completion
I’ll work with you to identify a path to degree completion that works for you. Then, I’ll be here to guide you around potential obstacles and celebrate your successes.
We’ll start by talking over your goals, identifying what you need to accomplish them, and evaluating how what you have already learned can help get you there. This learning includes not only prior college credits but also learning from work and life experiences that can be applied to your degree.
Let’s talk about how you can build upon what you know to get you where you want to go.
Click here to schedule an appointment at a time that works for you.
Lori Soucie, Assistant Director of Advising
My work at UMF allows me to work with students who are exploring majors, careers, and life choices. My role as an academic advisor is to get to know students and to help them take the next step on their academic journey
Ashley Montgomery, Assistant Dean of Teaching, Learning and Assessment
I love working with adults to complete their bachelor’s degrees. It started when I learned about a former student who hadn’t finished their degree and I found the experience so validating that I became invested in helping folks like you navigate their way to a degree.
Have a question, need some information, or want to stop by to visit in person? Just contact us. We’re generally open Monday – Friday, 8am-4:30pm (EST). You can also schedule an appointment between 9am and 9pm any weekday.
Division of Graduate & Continuing Education
University of Maine at Farmington
111 South Street
Farmington, Maine 04938