Register for Admissions Events
- Arrange an Admissions Visit (year-round)
- Spring Open House (April 24)
- Summer Open House BBQ (July 20)
- School Group Visits to UMF
- Directions to Campus
- Campus Map (pdf)
- Off-Campus Admissions Events – See when we’ll be in your neck of the woods
Not sure which event to attend? Call us at 207.778.7050.
Want a sneak peek of the campus before you visit us?Interactive Campus Map
Where We Are
The University of Maine at Farmington campus is easy to get to. We’re located on Main Street in downtown Farmington — near Routes 2, 4, and 27.
We’re near epic skiing, snowboarding, hiking, camping, canoeing, kayaking and rafting — just a few things western Maine is famous for. We’re close to Sugarloaf, Sunday River and Rangeley. In fact, if you’ve visited Sugarloaf you probably saw our campus on your drive.
We look forward to meeting you in person.
Office of Admissions
University of Maine at Farmington
246 Main Street
Farmington, Maine USA 04938-1994