To schedule your ACCUPLACER appointment, please contact University of Maine at Farmington’s Testing Services at 207-778-7666.
- There is no Administrative Fee for students enrolled at any University of Maine System campus.
- For others, there is a $20 Administrative Fee to take the exam.
At the End of the Test
Once you have completed a test, a score report will be created and given to you.
Requests for additional score reports
If you want to send a score report to another institution or agency, you may request additional score reports for a fee.
- Additional score reports cost $35 per request and is nonrefundable.
- Additional score reports indicate the highest score earned on each test.
- Score reports are issued within 24 to 48 hours upon receipt of your request.
- Call 207-778-7666
- You need a valid debit or credit card to order reports by phone.
- You will need to provide a contact name, mailing address or fax number and a telephone number.
Directions to UMF Testing Services, Franklin Hall
UMF’s Franklin Hall is located at 252 Maine Street, Farmington. It’s the tall white building on the corner of South Street and Main Street. Visitor Parking is available in Lot 17, just to the left of building – off Main Street.
Park in Lot 17 to the left of Franklin Hall. Please park in spots that are designated for testing. On-street parking is also available but limited.
University of Maine at Farmington
Franklin Hall, 3rd floor
252 Main Street
Farmington, ME 04938
TTY users call Maine Relay Service at 711