Finding the Right Graduate School
- Search Petersons.com to find graduate schools by academic discipline, degree, and location. Petersons profiles contain critical information, such as application deadlines, admission testing requirements, minimum GPA requirements, tuition, faculty research, and financial aid resources for all graduate programs.
- Attend the UMF Graduate School and Other Post-College Opportunities Month and discuss options with representatives from a number of different graduate schools.
- Search GraduateGuide.com and GradSource.com for additional information on graduate schools.
- Search International.GradSchools.com for information on overseas graduate schools.
- U.S. News and World Report ranks the top-50 graduate schools by discipline. Rankings include brief profiles with links to program websites, application deadlines, and average GRE scores among admitted students.
- See Related Links below for more specific graduate school information related to law school, medical school, and MBA programs, as well as admission testing for graduate programs.
Graduate Studies at the University of Maine at Farmington
The Office of Graduate Studies provides many continuing education opportunities. A variety of single course offerings and certificate programs have been designed to meet the needs of educators. There are also two options for students seeking a Master of Science in Education (M.S. Ed.). For more information about course offerings, degree and certificate programs, and requirements for graduate studies at UMF, see the Office of Graduate Studies’ website.
- Action Plan for Applying to Graduate School
- Common Forms of Financial Aid
- Requesting Info from Grad Schools
- Requesting and Submitting Letters of Recommendation
- GMAT Resources
- GRE General Test Information
- Law School Admission Information
- Medical School Admission Information
- MCAT Registration and Test Preparation