This page is under construction! Stand by for details.
New Hire Onboarding Steps must to be completed within 30 days of hiring
- Accept your position through an email invitation! Once hired, your supervisor will submit a position offering by completing a work authorization form. You can accept the position without having your direct deposit information available.
- When you arrive on campus, make a trip to the Merrill Center, Student Accounts to complete your I-9 documentation. Bring with you two (2) forms of government issued ID’s (acceptable forms include birth certificate, social security card, driver’s license, passport)
- Log into RecCenter, using your maine.edu credentials, to complete your profile and input your availability. Bookmark this page: https://umf.dserec.com/staff/employees
- FRC Employee Handbook review
- Sign up here to attend Safety Training Workshop
- Sign up at the Front Desk for FA/CPR/AED training. Details HERE!
- Sign up at the FRC Front Desk for a New Hire Orientation
Fall New Hire Orientation Dates
- Monday, 9/25 5:30p – 8p
- Friday, 9/29 12:30 – 2p
- Saturday, 9/30 9a – 11:30a
- Monday, 10/2 12:30 – 2p
- Saturday, 11/4 12:30 – 2p
- Monday, 11/6 12:30 – 2p
- Monday, 12/3 12:30 – 3p
Returning Staff Requirements: To be completed yearly
Required Attendance: Sign up at the FRC Front Desk