Summer Daze Camp will operate this summer for seven weeks beginning on Monday, June 20, 2022.
- Registration is now open. Camper Registration Forms
- Camp is open to children who will be entering 1st through 7th grade in the fall of 2022.
- Fees are $165/wk for all campers. Campers may register for however many weeks they choose.
- Leader In Training is available for children entering 8th through 10th grade at a cost of $135/wk. LIT Registration Forms
- Camp runs from 7:30a – 5:30p. Programmed activities take place between 9a-4p.
|Week 1||June 20 – June 24||Survivor||Monkey C Monkey Do, Kineowatha|
|Week 2||June 27 – June 30||Disney/Marvel Olympics||Ferry Beach State Park, Kineowatha|
|Week 3||July 5 – July 8 (4 days)||Gym Class Heroes||Water Country, Kineowatha|
|Week 4||July 11 – July 15||Nickelodeon Days||Aquaboggan, Kineowatha|
|Week 5||July 18 – July 22||Color Wars||Urban Air, Kineowatha|
|Week 6||July 25 – July 29||Under the Sea||Popham Beach, Kineowatha|
|Week 7||August 1 – August 5||SDC Carnival||York Animal Kingdom, Kineowatha|
With questions, contact:
February 28 – March 31: Mondays & Thursdays, 2:30 – 4:00pm
This 5-week program is designed to introduce middle school students (grades 6-8) to the fitness equipment, promote safety in the gym, and improve participant fitness levels. Successful completion of the Youth Fitness program allows middle-schoolers facility access without adult supervision.
- FRC Members: $152
- Non-members: $192
To register, stop by or call the FRC front desk at 778-7495.
With questions, contact Alison Thayer at 778-7567 or email@example.com.
UMF Fitness & Recreation Center
University of Maine at Farmington
152 Quebec Street
Farmington, ME 04938