All court reservation inquiries must be directed to Linda, at 207-778-7311. A minimum of 24 hours notice is needed for all court reservations. Reservation fee is $15/hr and does not include guest fees for non-members.
Birthday Party Reservation
$30 for each additional hour
Full payment due at time of booking
What YOU bring
- The people
- The food, plates & utensils, decorations or other party supplies
- The added excitement!
Terms of Rental:
- Invite up to 25 attendees to join you. Each FRC non-member attending the party needs to have a completed Risk and Release form.
- Bookings are for 2 hours of court and pool use with an additional 30 minutes for set up and 15 minutes for cleanup.
- Set up and clean are the responsibility of you, the renter. Provided are 3 tables, 20 chairs, and 1 trash.
- All attendants must remain in designated rental areas only. Children under 14 must be accompanied by an adult 18 or older who is responsible for the children’s safety, conduct, and whereabouts always. Please do not leave children unattended.
- Appropriate language and courteous behavior are always expected.
- Shirt and shoes are required in all areas outside of the pool deck.
- Individuals are responsible for their personal belongings. Free locks and lockers are available; inquire at the front desk.
- You are permitted to bring in refreshments, including cake. Responsibility for cleanup relies solely on the rental group. A trash can will be provided.
- We have three locations where your group can change. The restrooms in the lobby area are gender inclusive. On the pool deck are two changing cabanas. Locker rooms are general specific. Showering is available in the locker rooms.
- Any swimmer under 14 years of age, who would like to swim without a lifejacket on and out of reach of a parent, must take our swim test. Swim tests can be administered during the first 10 minutes of the rental time. It is the responsibility of parents to ensure children are wearing lifejackets that have not passed the swim test.
- In the event of thunder/lightning storms our pool will be closed and remain closed for 30 minutes after the last sight or sound. Your party will move onto the court for the remainder of your time. Refunds will not be provided in the event of any pool closure. Any additional time added to the reservation is at the sole discretion of the pool director and is dependent on facility and staff availability.
- Cancellations within 48 hours of the reservation are not eligible for refunds but can be rescheduled. Cancellation requests must be emailed to Jennifer.email@example.com.
All kids under 14 are required to take a swim test when they arrive to the pool. The rental swim test will have the kids start in the shallow end and swim one length of the pool (25yards). This abbreviated swim test does not qualify for recording in the swim test log.
All non-members are required to complete a risk and release form when they arrive to to the FRC.
Risk and Release Form (pdf)
For birthday party availability you can call 779-7495. Reservations will not be taken over the phone. In person reservations are required for signature on terms of rental.
To complete your reservation request you must complete a reservation form and pay for the party in full. Stop by the FRC, 152 Quebec St. Farmington.
UMF Fitness & Recreation Center
University of Maine at Farmington
152 Quebec Street
Farmington, ME 04938