Academic advising is a top priority at UMF.
As advisors, our role is to partner with students to create opportunities and to develop academic options and choices for students.
Our advisors assist students who are undeclared or undecided, are in a traditional major, or are transitioning between majors. We can help students to find answers about requirements and policies, register for classes, find a tutor, change a major, add a minor, explore options for academic majors and careers, find a career event, learn about opportunities to enhance classroom experiences, and many others.
The Advising Center is located on the 2nd floor of Franklin Hall, 252 Main Street. Advisors are available virtually over Zoom or in the Drop-in Advising office in the Olsen Student Center in room 112. Hours are posted on the door.
To learn more about Advising Services at UMF, contact Lori Soucie, Assistant Director of Advising, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For information about support services and resources, check out the links below:
- Academic support
- Career services (resume and cover letter templates, job search, internships, career events)
- Exploration & Self Assessment
- For families, friends and supporters
- Liberal Arts Undeclared Program
- UMF Catalog
- For additional information about advising services, log in to myCampus and view content in the Advising section.
Center for Student Development
252 Main Street, Farmington ME 04938
207-778-7040 or TDD/TYY 207-778-7275