Academic advising is a top priority at UMF.
As advisors, our role is to partner with students to create opportunities and to develop academic options and choices for students.
Our advisors assist students who are undeclared or undecided, are in a traditional major, or are transitioning between majors. We can help students to find answers about requirements and policies, register for classes, find a tutor, change a major, add a minor, explore options for academic majors and careers, find a career event, learn about opportunities to experience other cultures, and many others.
To learn more about Advising services at UMF, contact Tasia Lima, Director of Advising at email@example.com or Lori Soucie, Assistant Director of Advising, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For information about support services and resources, follow the links below:
- Academic support
- Career services (resume and cover letter templates, job search, internships, career events)
- Exploration & Self Assessment
- For families, friends and supporters
- Liberal Arts Undeclared Program
- UMF Catalog
- For additional information about advising services, log in to myCampus and view content in the Advising section.
252 Main Street, Farmington ME 04938
207-778-7476 or TDD/TYY 207-778-7275