First things first, forms.
Head over to MyCampus and your MaineStreet portal and fill out the necessary forms.
- Housing Application
- Room and Board License
- Course Planning Form
- Financial Aid Package
- To Do List
- Financial Responsibility Form
Second things second, additional documentation.
Do you have additional things to submit? This is not a one-size-fits-all process. Not sure if you need additional documentation? Check-in with your Admissions Counselor or try out our new Live Chat.
Third things third, looking ahead.
Now that you’ve filled out all your forms and sent in any relevant additional information, you can look ahead to summer and fall! Keep the following things in mind as you plan ahead for your life here at Farmington.
- In Mid-May you can view your fall schedule in your Student Center. Schedules will be available provided that a Course Planning Form is submitted and the Financial Responsibility Statement is agreed to.
Summer Experience, June 21-26
- Take a one-credit course that will introduce you to the liberal arts experience
- Live in a residence hall and get a chance to bond with other First-Year students
- Participate in campus activities and make connections with upperclassmen
- Check out downtown Farmington and the surrounding area
- Really get comfortable here at UMF and take care of business before arriving on campus in the fall
First Semester Bill
- Expect your first-semester bill in mid-July. Make arrangements with the Merrill Center for payment.
Housing & Roommate Assignments
- Watch for an email with your housing and roommate assignments in mid-July!
- Order your textbooks from the UMF Bookstore.
- Submit your Health & Vaccination Record.
- First Year Fusion, August 21-27
- Fall Varsity Athletes move in for preseason, August 21
- Fall Orientation
- Move-in Day, August 28
- Classes start!
First Semester Bill Due, September 15th
- Your first-semester bill is due-make arrangements with the Merrill Center for payment.
Fourth and finally, connecting with us.
The personal touch is important to us at UMF. We are here to answer your questions and connect with you! Have a question? Use our Admissions Live Chat or sign up to connect with a student or faculty and staff by filling out the forms below.
Office of Admissions
University of Maine at Farmington
246 Main Street
Farmington, Maine USA 04938-1994