Our award-winning Weekend Excursions program is a super-affordable way to get out of Farmington for a spell and re-charge your brain from studying.
Where have we recently gone?
- Sight-seeing Trip to New York City
- “Wicked” in Boston
- Boston Bruins at the Garden
- Sight-seeing Trip to Philadelphia
- Boston Red Sox at Fenway
- Common Ground Fair in Unity, Maine
- Indoor Go-Carting, South Portland, Maine
- Portland Red Claws Basketball
- Snow Tubing at Black Mountain
- The Blue Man Group in Boston
- “Nightmare New England ” in N.H.
- Six Flags – New England, Agawam, Mass
- Spirit of Boston Harbor Cruise
- Fire & Ice Restaurant in Boston
- Broadway Shows in New York City
- Maine Mariners Hockey
- The Fryeburg Fair
- Boston Celtics at the Garden
- Maine Indoor Karting
- “The Addams Family” in Boston
- Weekend shopping trips to Freeport
- And more!
We also offer shuttle service from campus to the Concord Coach Lines bus station in Augusta. From there you can catch the Portland Concord Coach Lines / Downeaster Train and on to Boston’s South Station and Logan Airport.
Mainely Outdoors — Get Your Adventure On!
To take full advantage of our perfect location, we also offer a backpack full of epic outdoor adventures through our Mainely Outdoors program. Whether you’re a seasoned adventurer or a looking for a new challenge, we’ll get you out there.
- Hiking Tumbledown Mountain
- Overnight camping at Acadia National Park
- Mountain biking the Carrabassett Rail Trail
- Flatwater kayaking North Pond
- Snowboarding at Sugarloaf
- Overnight camping at Gulf Hagas
- Whitewater rafting on the Kennebec River
- Snow-tubing at Black Mountain
- Disc golf at Farmington’s Troll Valley
- Hiking the Poplar Stream Falls trail
- Snowshoeing the Maine Huts & Trails System
- Sunset canoeing at Wilson Lake
- Geo-caching in Farmington
- Snowshoeing Pratt Mountain