The UMF Student ID Card: One Card – Many Uses
The University of Maine at Farmington uses a unified UMF Student ID Card that offers you a number of benefits:
- An enhanced web portal allowing you to manage your account — including adding funds to student accounts and allowing others to add funds to your account (more on this below)
- Access to all the UMF services your UMF Student ID Card provides: library services, copying, printing, events, building access, etc.
- Your UMF Student ID Card will be also accepted at some other UMaine System campuses for things like: dining purchases, including meal plans, “Campus Bucks,” library access and more
- “Campus Bucks” will now be available at all campuses
- A new mobile app for iOS and Android devices
- Ability to pay using Apple Wallet
For New Students
Things to know about submitting your photo for a new UMF Student ID Card
- If you believe you should have received the photo submission email but you haven’t seen it, check your SPAM and PROMOTIONS folders to see if the message landed there.
- iPhone users will need to take their photo using JPG format. Apple’s HEIF file format is not compatible with the ID card photo system.
- If you’re submitting a photo and 2 forms of ID, both forms of ID must be photographed together as 1 photo in order to be uploaded in its proper area.
- If you have questions about your UMF Student ID Card, contact the UMF Admissions Office, 207-778-7050, firstname.lastname@example.org
Need to pick up your new UMF Student ID Card?
New students will receive their UMF Student ID Card on the day you check-in to campus. Details about Move-In Day and Check-in will be coming soon.
If you are taking your classes fully remotely, we will mail you your new UMF Student ID Card before the start of the semester.
Have questions about your UMF Student ID Card?
- Are you Transferring to UMF from another school in the University of Maine System?
- Have you been a Dual Enrollment student at a University of Maine System campus?
- Do you have special circumstances or need accommodations to pick up your card?
Contact the UMF Card Services Office, 207-778-7006, email@example.com
Anyone — parents, grandparents, friends, etc. — can add money to a UMF student’s account without having to login to our password-protected myCampus portal.
Just click the button below and you’ll go to a site that allows you to add money to a student’s University account.Deposit Money to a Student's Account
Note: To deposit funds into a student’s account, you’ll need to enter the student’s last name and their student ID number. In the field that says “Customer Number,” enter the student’s ID number. You will need to get that number from the student.
For additional questions or assistance, contact UMaine System Card Services (located at the University of Southern Maine) at 207-780-5600 or firstname.lastname@example.org