Now, anyone with a maine.edu account can log in with their System Sign On and guests can add funds to a student’s account without needing to log in to myCampus.
The UMF OneCard Initiative: One Card – Many Uses
As part of the ongoing effort to offer better service to UMF students, a new unified campus card experience was developed through the University of Maine System OneCard initiative. Any student who currently holds a UMF ID Card will be able to take advantage of the benefits listed below.
- An enhanced web portal allowing you to manage your account — including adding funds to student accounts and allowing others to add funds to your account.
- Continued access to all the UMF services your UMF ID Card provides: library services, copying, printing, events, door access, etc.
- Your UMF ID card will be also accepted at some other UMaine System campuses for things like: dining purchases, including meal plans, “Campus Bucks,” library access and more.
- “Campus Bucks” will now be available at all campuses.
- A new mobile app for iOS and Android devices.
- Ability to pay using Apple Wallet.
Deposit Money to a Student's Account
Note: When you go to deposit funds into a student’s account, you’ll need to enter the student’s last name and their student ID number. In the field that says “Customer Number,” enter the student’s ID number. You will need to get that number from the student.
For additional questions or assistance, contact the Card Services Office (located at the University of Southern Maine) at 207-780-5600 or email@example.com